Connecticut Google AdWords Management
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) allows businesses to quickly jump to the top of the Search Engine Results Pages by paying (per click) for advertisements put among the organic results. Essentially, the process works like this:
- A potential customer searches for a business like yours on Google.
- Based on the terms/keywords being searches for, your Google AdWords Ad will appear on the Top, Bottom, Side or another website (remarketing).
- The customer clicks your Ad and is brought to your page to buy or learn more.
- You’re charged per click, not per views. These advertisements will appear on the top and side of the search results pages.
- A daily budget is set (by you) so you will not ever go over the set amount.
Why Pay Per Click Advertising?
PPC is one of the most effective ways to get customers attention when they are prepared to make a purchase. A person will come across your website when they search your targeted keywords. Once they click the ad, they will be directed to your sales page. Therefore, not only is PPC marketing effective, but also it is a cost effective and efficient way to market.
Get your website in front of customers who need your products and/or services. All you have to do is wait for the sales to come in, while we manage your keyword campaigns for optimal results.
Contact us today to receive your custom quote. We have packages for all marketing budgets.
Google AdWords PPC Management
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Ad Text & Copy-writing
- Text Ad Optimization
- Bid Management
- Google Search & Display Networks
- Conversion Tracking
- Geo-Targeted Ads
- Negative/Non-Performing Keywords Review