I really enjoy infographics and cheat sheets. They provide useful, to-the-point information in an easy to read format. Knowing that I decided to throw together a ‘Comic Book Edition SEO Guide/Cheat Sheet’. It covers the basic nuts-n-bolts of what one should be focusing on for today’s SEO. I would have liked to elaborate a bite more on certain topics but wanted to keep it short and sweet. The summary of the guide is as follows:
- Be sure to take care of your onsite basics for SEO.
- Generate some quality inbound links.
- Focus more on content for 2013 and beyond.
- Also focus more on social for 2013 and beyond.
- Consider you site’s structure and usability (speed, responsiveness, layout etc. – think MOBILE!)
- Forget the old ways of SEO and start broadening your campaign.
PDF DOWNLOAD: 2013 SEO Guide – Comic Book Edition
Hope you enjoy it! Any questions/comments please post below!
Tim Dugan | WebServicesCT.com